Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. The copyright and other intellectual rights in this website are the sole property of BBNM Law;
2. you may download and temporarily store and print off one or more pages of this website for the purpose of viewing them within your organisation only. Any other downloading, storage, copying, transmission or distribution of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited;
3. BBNM Law is an unregistered trade mark owned by BBNM Law. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner;
4. BBNM Law has taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date. However, because of the nature of the medium and risks of interruption and disruption, to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability which may arise from your use or reliance on the information contained in this website is excluded;
5. the contents of this website provide general information only and do not constitute legal advice. You should therefore take legal advice on any particular matter which concerns you;
6. every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free. However, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. BBNM Law cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.